BOYS’ AXEL TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BOYS’ AXEL TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 6, 2016 10:56:49 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof, windproof shell with a zip-in insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Reversible, zip-in-compatible liner jacket
- Fixed hood
- Powder skirt
- ID label
- Goggle cloth
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Secure-zip side-entry hand pockets
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- Internal hem-stabilization system at center front zip
- Logo on both sides of outer jacket and liner jacket
- [Liner] Ample insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 1040 g (36.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner jacket:
- 156 g/m² 100% polyester fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish, reverses to 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 150 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
On rainy spring days protect their mid-layers with a breathable rain jacket that has a waterproof exterior. Aysymmetrical front closure offsets the zipper so that it's away from their face. This product contains over 90% bluesign® approved fabricâa standard for ...
Ready for backcountry storms or everday excursions this waterproof windproof hooded men's jacket is designed to protect you from rain year round. The breathable Dryventâ¢ 2.5L soft-shell exterior is finished with a dry-touch coating that eliminates the need for a ...
Delivering well-rounded protection in alpine environments our warmest synthetic-insulated hard-shell mountaineering jacket features ample insulation (133 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation (100 g) in the hood and sleeves.The durable weatherproof exterior protects the PrimaLoft® Gold ...
Ready for summit day layering this exceptionally warm tech-laden jacket is insulated with 900-fill goose down that's shielded by abrasion-resistant Pertex® 10 denier nylon ripstop exterior for a sleek finish that's resilient against rocks.