BOYS’ AXEL TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BOYS’ AXEL TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 25, 2016 10:13:04 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof, windproof shell with a zip-in insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Reversible, zip-in-compatible liner jacket
- Fixed hood
- Powder skirt
- ID label
- Goggle cloth
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Secure-zip side-entry hand pockets
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- Internal hem-stabilization system at center front zip
- Logo on both sides of outer jacket and liner jacket
- [Liner] Ample insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 1040 g (36.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner jacket:
- 156 g/m² 100% polyester fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish, reverses to 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 150 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
Dialed for foul-weather runs this waterproof yet highly breathable jacket is designed for dedicated runners who complete their scheduled mileage regardless of the weather forecast. The internal venting system is activated by pulling the cinch cord in the front pocket ...
Delivering well-rounded protection in alpine environments our warmest synthetic-insulated hard-shell mountaineering jacket features ample insulation (133 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation (100 g) in the hood and sleeves.The durable weatherproof exterior protects the PrimaLoft® Gold ...