notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ALEUTIAN -20F/-29C in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,890 - 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 26, 2017 5:36:38 PM EDT
- Fully featured, synthetic-insulated mummy bag provides ample warmth and comfort for winter camping
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Soft ripstop nylon shell
- Internal watch pocket
- Temperature Rating:
- Heatseeker Eco
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 5 lbs 9 oz (2530 g) Long: 6 lbs 1 oz (2740 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 6 lbs 14 oz (3130 g) Long: 7 lbs 8 oz (3400 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- Reg: 593 cuin (9.7 L) Long: 710 (11.6 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 14" x 22" (35 cm x 56 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 63" (160 cm) Long: 64" (163 cm)
compare similar products
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
A great choice for casual backpacking trips this versatile three-season mummy bag warm down to 20 degrees features a women-specific cut and short side zipper for added comfort and lightweight durable Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to keep you warm even in ...
You won’t have to sacrifice snuggling for the sake of warmth or weight with this two-person sleeping bag that features high-performance responsibly sourced ProDown™ insulation and an anti-compression Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic bottom layer for the utmost in backcountry comfort and ...