WOMEN’S SICKLINE INSULATED JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S SICKLINE INSULATED JACKET in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Waterproof, breathable snowsports jacket with two-way mechanical stretch
- Relaxed ergo fit leaves room in the body and articulated sleeves to allow a full range of motion
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible drop hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket with radio holder and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggles cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggles/lens pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down, stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Clip integration allows you to attach the powder skirt to The North Face pants
- Adjustable hem system
- Avg Weight:
- 910 g (32.1 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: 160D x 140D 139 g/m² HyVent™ Alpha 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty