MEN’S VORTEX TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S VORTEX TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a (100 g) insulated liner for warmth in cold conditions
- Both jackets are zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- [Outer Jacket]
- Relaxed fit adds ease of movement with more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, removable hood
- Coil chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner Jacket]
- Zip-in insulated liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 1299 g (45.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: 31”; liner: 27.5”
- shell: 173 g/m² HyVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave
- liner: 48 g/m² 100% nylon
- 100 g/80 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty