MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 alpine ski jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-in sweater-style jacket
- Both jackets are zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- [Outer Jacket]
- Relaxed fit adds ease of movement with more room in the body and sleeves
- Water resistant, breathable
- 100% windproof fabric
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, removable hood
- Reverse-coil chest pockets
- Zip hand pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner Jacket]
- Lightweight zip-in liner jacket
- Finished with a fleece backing
- Highly wind resistant—air permeability less than 20 CFM
- Avg Weight:
- 1630 g (57.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: 30”; liner: 27.5”
- shell: 340 g/m² soft shell—97% polyester, 3% elastane
- liner: 280 g/m² soft shell—100% polyester bonded soft shell
- Lifetime Warranty