WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® PARKA in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, 31-inch long exterior shell with a removable, warm ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® [Liner Jacket]
- Both jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Outer Jacket]
- Relaxed fit adds ease of movement with more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Handwarmer, water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggles pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner Jacket]
- Zip-in liner jacket with ThermoBall insulation for warmth in cold, wet conditions
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1225 g (43.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: 166 g/m² HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester heather mélange twill and solid twill with two-way mechanical stretch
- liner: 48 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft®
- Lifetime Warranty