MEN’S VORTEX TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S VORTEX TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
STORES - Available as of July 30, 2015 12:34:14 PM EDT
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a (100 g) insulated liner for warmth in cold conditions
- Both jackets are zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- [Outer Jacket]
- Relaxed fit adds ease of movement with more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, removable hood
- Coil chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner Jacket]
- Zip-in insulated liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 1299 g (45.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: 31”; liner: 27.5”
- shell: 173 g/m² HyVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave
- liner: 48 g/m² 100% nylon
- 100 g/80 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty