MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
STORES - Available as of October 7, 2015 3:56:31 PM EDT
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 alpine ski jacket pairs a water-resistant shell with a zip-in liner jacket
- Both jackets are zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- [Outer Jacket]
- Relaxed fit adds ease of movement with more room in the body and sleeves
- Water resistant, breathable
- 100% windproof fabric
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, removable hood
- Reverse-coil chest pockets
- Zip hand pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner Jacket]
- Lightweight zip-in liner jacket
- Finished with a fleece backing
- Highly wind resistant—air permeability less than 20 CFM
- Avg Weight:
- 1630 g (57.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: 30”; liner: 27.5”
- shell: 340 g/m² soft shell—97% polyester, 3% elastane
- liner: 280 g/m² soft shell—100% polyester bonded soft shell
- Lifetime Warranty