WOMEN’S CHEAKAMUS TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S CHEAKAMUS TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 31, 2016 10:26:05 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Stylish and versatile, this 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a waterproof shell with an insulated liner jacket for warmth in cold conditions
- Both jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Outer Jacket]
- Relaxed fit adds ease of movement with more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner Jacket]
- Zip-in, insulated liner jacket
- Hand pockets
- See our Snowpants Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 1130 g (39.9 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: 186 g/m² HyVent™ 2L—72% nylon, 28% polyester mélange
- liner: 58 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
Why Customers Bought this Product
Our iconic Denali Jacket is crafted of warm Polartec 300 recycled fleece using REPREVE fibers and is finished with a pink ribbon embroidered on the left sleeve to support the cause. Abrasion-resistant nylon taffeta panels at chest shoulders and elbows ...
Redesigned with a sleek silhouette this hoodie features ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® our new synthetic alternative to down that achieves phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather. As compressible as down the round synthetic ThermoBall™ clusters trap and retain heat ...