’94 Rage Waterproof Synthetic Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ’94 Rage Waterproof Synthetic Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 22, 2019 12:23:43 PM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Relaxed fit
- 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco
- DryVent™ 2L waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed shell
- Original ’90s silhouette with an oversize fit
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Velcro® cuff adjustment
- Snap center front closure with stormflap covers the two-way, exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Embroidered logo on left chest and Rage logo on center back
- Pieced-in panels have the original Rage ’94 Swirl Print
- Avg Weight:
- 930 g (32.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 150 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- hood brim; shoulder, upper-back, lower-side and lower-arm panels; hand pocket and pit-zip welts:
- 210D 162 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille with DWR finish
- mid-hood and mid-chest panels and cuff gussets:
- 75D 165 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester woven with DWR finish
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Wintertime treks are a blast with the customized coverage of this 3-in-1 jacket that combines a durable waterproof outer shell with a removable 550 fill down insulated inner jacket. The exterior shell jacket features plenty of secure-zip pockets hold trail ...
"If it's cold and it's time to drop the clutch this is the jacket. Water-resistant breathable stretchy and ready to rock."-Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. For windy cold weather activities this coveted soft shell keeps you warm ...
Built to withstand the elements on the tough days in the backcountry this superlight breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ jacket features a simple but streamlined design for more flexibility and protection as you skin up to fresh lines.