1990 Seasonal Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the 1990 Seasonal Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 18, 2019 8:59:15 PM EDT
Designed for City
- Relaxed fit
- DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta and brushed-tricot drop lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Iconic colorblocking and fabric blocking on the front and back yoke, elbow patches and cuffs give high visibility and added durability
- Attached, adjustable hood rolls flat and stows with the use of a Velcro® tab
- Original grosgrain and tension-lock system on side of hood
- Oversize barrel with adjustable tied-bungee system at hood collar for easy grip
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers the VISLON® center front zip
- Reverse-entry, alpine front pockets
- Three internal pockets were originally designed for an avalanche beacon
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 405 g (14.3 oz)
- Length From Center Back:
- 40D 107 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—53% nylon, 47% polyester woven
- 78D 162 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop
- upper-body lining:
- 50D 150 g/m² 100% polyester knit
- lower-body lining:
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester woven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Wintertime treks are a blast with the customized coverage of this 3-in-1 jacket that combines a durable waterproof outer shell with a removable 550 fill down insulated inner jacket. The exterior shell jacket features plenty of secure-zip pockets hold trail ...
800-fill goose down insulation makes this weatherproof GORE-TEX parka a reliable source of warmth and protection when you’re touring the city in low temps. A wire-brimmed hood adds structure and pit-zip venting adds breathability.
Made with durable crinkle ripstop and 800-fill goose down insulation this hooded denim parka inspired by the coldest and most inhospitable places on the planet offers maximum warmth and protection no matter if you're on the side of a mountain ...