The North Face® stands behind the quality of everything we sell and hope you’re happy with your gear. The North Face branded products (excluding footwear, eyewear, bicycles and products purchased any The North Face Outlet Store) are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. See The North Face limited warranty for details.
In addition, if you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from The North Face, you can return your item(s) as follows:
- Items purchased online can be returned online or at The North Face retail stores within 60 days of purchase
- Items purchased in a The North Face retail store must be returned in-store within 60 days of purchase
- Items purchased online using PayPal must be returned online within 60 days of purchase
- You must have an original receipt or packing slip to complete your return
- Items must be unused and unwashed
- Custom products are final and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes or alterations
- Note that items purchased at a 3rd party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to the 3rd party’s return policy
- VIPeak members enjoy FREE and easy online returns. JOIN NOW.
CLICK HERE to begin your return and follow the instructions provided.
- If you are a VIPeak member, returns are FREE and you can print a pre-paid label to ship the package back to us. JOIN NOW. If you are not a VIPeak member and you choose to use the pre-paid shipping label provided, a $7.00 shipping fee will be deducted from the amount credited to your account.
- You will be asked to sign-in or create an account. This allows us to create a much smoother returns process for you and expedite the process.
- You will select whether to receive a refund to the original form of payment or an eGift card. When we receive your returned item(s) we will issue your refund. Please allow one billing cycle for credit card refunds to appear on your statement. If you choose to receive an eGift card, it will be issued within 24 hours.
- Once your return is complete, you will be prompted to print your packing slip. Just place this slip in the box with the item(s) you are returning.
- You will print out the label, affix to the outside of your package and drop off at a FedEx location.
- If you choose to ship the item yourself, you will use the shipping address provided on the packing slip. Please use a tracking service such as UPS or FedEx.
For in-store returns, you must present the original packing slip. Items purchased using PayPal can not be returned in-store. For a list of The North Face® retail stores near you, CLICK HERE.
Common Return Questions
All custom orders are final and are not eligible for returns. The North Face products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, but does not include dissatisfaction due to custom designs. Requests for changes or additional customization or alterations can not be made for custom products.
If you don’t have your order number or you received the item as a gift, please contact CUSTOMER SERVICE so we can help you to get the order number.
Returns processing and credits will be issued within 3 business days of receipt of your returned item(s).
Online and in-store price adjustments can be made within 2 weeks of the original purchase to receive sale pricing if the exact size and color are currently in-stock. For more information, call our Customer Service at 1-888-TNF-1968.
No. In-store purchases must be returned at one of our The North Face® retail stores.
Items purchased using PayPal must be returned online to receive credit to a PayPal account. PayPal items can not be returned in-store.