All custom orders are final and are not eligible for returns. The North Face products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, but does not include dissatisfaction due to custom designs. Requests for changes or additional customization or alterations can not be made for custom products.
The North Face® stands behind the quality of everything we sell and hope you’re happy with your gear. Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Footwear holds a limited one-year guarantee. See Limited Warranty/Lifetime Guarantee for details.
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from The North Face, you can return your item(s) as follows:
- Items purchased online can be returned online or at The North Face retail stores within 60 days of purchase.
- Items purchased in a The North Face retail store must be returned in-store within 60 days of purchase.
- Items purchased online using PayPal must be returned online within 60 days of purchase.
- You must have an original receipt or packing slip to complete your return.
- Items must be unused and unwashed.
- Custom products are final and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes or alterations.
- Note that items purchased at a 3rd party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to their return policy.
- Please complete the enclosed return form and place it in the package you're returning.
- Please use the enclosed shipping label and keep the tracking number for your records. Drop your return into any US Postal Service box, including your home mailbox. If a FREE shipping label was not enclosed, simply sign in HERE then print one or contact Customer Service at 1-888-863-1968 to have one sent to you. Please keep the SmartPost tracking number on your enclosed shipping lable for your records.
CLICK HERE to return a gift and follow the instructions provided.
- You will be asked to sign in or create an account.
- Once your return is submitted online, you'll be prompted to print your packing slip and pre-paid return label. Just place the slip in the box with the item(s) you are returning, affix the pre-paid label to the outside of the box and drop your return into any US Postal Service box, including your home mailbox.
- Gift refunds will be issued as an eGift Card within 24 hours of us receiving your returned item(s).
For in-store returns, you must present the original packing slip. Items purchased using PayPal can not be returned in-store. For a list of The North Face® retail stores near you, CLICK HERE.
Common Return Questions
If you don’t have your order number or you received the item as a gift, please contact CUSTOMER SERVICE so we can help you to get the order number.
Returns processing and credits will be issued within 3 business days of receipt of your returned item(s).
Online and in-store price adjustments can be made within 2 weeks of the original purchase to receive sale pricing if the exact size and color are currently in-stock. For more information, call our Customer Service at 1-888-TNF-1968.
No. In-store purchases must be returned at one of our The North Face® retail stores.
Items purchased using PayPal must be returned online to receive credit to a PayPal account. PayPal items can not be returned in-store.