Fine-tuned for speed with development input from TNF™ ultrarunner Rob Krar, this minimalist trail runner features our new energy-returning Fast Foam™ midsole system, a breathable engineered-mesh upper and trail-defying traction.
- Award-winning, featherweight race-day shoes
- Named “Best Lightweight Trail Running Shoe” by Gear Institute
- Southwest-inspired design elements. Engineered upper mesh with cloud pattern inspired by the Flagstaff sky
- Comfortable mesh and suede tongue minimizes sweat and water retention
- Dual-density FastFoam™ midsole tuned for speed, stability and comfort
- Midsole shaped like the sandstone formations in Antelope Canyon
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support and stability
- Cushioned EVA in bottom layer of midsole prevents packing out
- Ortholite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Multi-directional lugs for superior traction with raven-shaped tread
- ‘Podular’ sole maximizes weight reduction by placing sticky rubber only where it’s needed
- 8mm offset design
Elite ultrarunner and two-time Western States winner Rob Krar is the muse behind our first Flight Series™ shoe. After brainstorming together for 18 months, we developed a minimalist trail-racing shoe that delivers ample cushioning, grip and support on the trails. The Flight RKT is fine-tuned for long runs across varied terrain and features design elements inspired by Rob’s training ground in Flagstaff, Arizona.
I knew what I wanted and needed in a shoe to stay healthy and reach my potential, and this was the genesis of the Flight RKT. It’s light with a ton of cushioning and perfectly reflects my approach to both training and racing.
Graceful, adaptable, fast and light. Some of these qualities I possess, some I wish I did, but they’re all embodied in the Flight RKT.
The Flight RKT is everything I need and nothing I don’t. Even though this shoe is very personal for me, I think it’s gonna have a ton of qualities that the everyday runner is going to enjoy.