Big Mountain Skier
Where some see impossible, Hadley Hammer simply sees an opportunity to level up. It’s because of this desire for progression that she has made a name for herself as a talented freeskier. Raised on the slopes of Jackson Hole, she’s been pushing her limits since an early age. After focussing on competition freeskiing as a competitor on the Freeride World Tour, Hammer shifted her attention to spend more time charging big lines and going on film expeditions to remote objectives. The result? She became the only woman to have ever dropped in on ‘Corrugated’, the forbidding wall of spines in the Alaska/BC backcountry. And that was her first time skiing spines. To top it off, she’s also a sommelier, gourmet chef, and unrepentant bookworm. When it comes down to it, it doesn’t seem like there’s much she can’t do.
- Film Part in Teton Gravity Research's 2016 Tight Loose
- Freeride World Tour Competitor
- First women, 2nd skier to ski the Corrugated Spine Wall, Alaska
- Film Segments for Teton Gravity Research Tight Loose, Rogue Elements
- Freeride World Tour Competitor 2015, 2016
- Ski decents around the world from Grand Teton Nat'l Park, Bolivia, Chamonix