Men's Ski & Snowboard Jackets At The North Face
Let's be real. Top-quality insulated jackets are a must for the coldest climates. Our ski & snowboard jackets are specifically engineered with a hyper-articulated fit that's built around skiing or riding the toughest terrain.
When shopping for men's ski jackets, keep an eye out for key features like:
- Waterproofing and breathability - a high-quality snow jacket should help keep you dry while allowing sweat and heat to escape.
- Insulation - down and synthetic are common options with different warmth-to-weight ratios.
- Sealed seams - critical seams should be sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in. Taped seams ensure that even in heavy snowfall, you'll stay comfortably dry.
- Adjustability - look for adjustable cuffs, hems, and hoods. These allow you to customize your fit.
- Ventilation - underarm vents are essential for regulating your body temperature during intense activity.
For packable warmth, invest in ultra-thermal technology that's behind the ThermoBall™ Eco Snow Triclimate Jacket. Enjoy lightweight, all-weather warmth of our standard ThermoBall™ insulation that's also sustainably-conscious.
Try Reversible Insulated Jackets To Ride Anywhere, Anytime
We've redefined winter shell-style by creating a few reversible jackets that will help you level up your body temperature in style. From reversible flannel base layers to quilted snow jackets, keep it classic or switch it up with a bold pattern depending on your mood on the slopes. Simply layer your parka or new ski jacket over a pullover or hoodie before you head out the door.
Finding a Great Snowboarding or Ski Jacket
A superior snowsports jacket seamlessly blends technical performance with style. It's versatile enough to handle changing weather conditions while reflecting your personal taste. Look for a jacket that adapts to the mountain's challenges and empowers you to fully embrace the thrill of skiing or snowboarding – all while staying warm, dry, and confident.
Discover More in Snow