For hikes where you want to travel fast and light, this new mid-cut hiker delivers protective, waterproof, breathable protection through a GORE-TEX® upper and lightweight, responsive Vibram® bottom outsole. Similar silhouette as traditional hiking boots with less weight, and more responsiveness.
- [BOTTOM] X-2™ dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle™ Pro rearfoot support system
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle™ Pro support
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:* ½ pair:
- 15.8 oz (447 g) pair: 2 lb (896 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.