Even factoring in global warming, roughly 80 percent of Greenland is coated with a vast body of ice. If you don't know by now, Greenland's not actually that green. Rightfully named after this arctic country, this down-insulated jacket keeps girls warm and dry beneath its sleek, waterproof exterior and plush 550 fill down insulation. Designed to rest at hip, attached waist belt creates a flattering fit. Removable faux fur trim at trim provides stylish look to this slightly puffy jacket.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Removable faux fur trim on fixed hood
- Inset belt with encased elastic at back
- Internal media pocket
- Welted snap handwarmer pockets
- ID label
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Brushed collar lining
- body insulation: 550 down fill
- body: HyVent® 2L— 100% nylon faille weave
- hood insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- lining: 100% recycled polyester
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.