Convertible pants with zip-off legs let her quickly change into 5" inseam shorts, without slowing down on the trail. Lightweight, yet durable, nylon ripstop fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. The elasticized waistband is adjustable and the front closes with a zip fly. EZ Grow design allows you to extend the cuffs of this versatile pant by 2 inches.
- Durable, lightweight, quick-drying fabric
- Internal adjustable elasticized waistband with zip-fly and belt loops
- Scoop hand pockets
- Side cargo pocket
- EZ Grow function
- Zip-off legs
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Reflective piping at cargo pocket
- Reflective logo clip label
- 70D x 160D 119 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Avg Weight:
- 270 g (10 oz)
- 26” ungrown, 28” grown, 5” shorts
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.