Explore city streets this winter wearing a long jacket that’s fully functional, yet polished. The woven HyVent® 2L exterior offers reliable waterproofing in wet conditions while remaining highly breathable. The front full-length zipper is covered by a flap to keep out cold air. A hidden Napoleon zip media pocket with cord guide streamlines headphone wires for handsfree convenience. Large double-entry pockets make it possible to carry small personal items in the flap-top compartment while warming hands through the side compartments. Double kick-pleat provides ease of movement while navigating city streets. Interior is finished with a deluxe nylon taffeta lining for your comfort.
- Stowable hood with adjustable drawcord
- Center front zip with single flap closure
- Hidden zip Napoleon media pocket with cord guide
- Removable belt
- Patch-on double-entry compartment hand pockets
- Double kick pleat
- Embroidered tonal logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 75D 110 g/m² 100% polyester HyVent® 2L plain weave / lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 560 g (19.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.