|Fees & Capacity||Feb 4-Mar 4||Mar 5-Oct 11||Oct 12-Dec 3||Race Week (if available)||Capacity||status|
|GORE-TEX® 50 Mile||$90||$95||$115||$135||550||Closed|
- The Elite field (Wave 1) will ultimately be comprised of the top 100 accepted male and female registrants.
- If you are interested in applying to be a part of the Elite Field, you will simply choose this option during the normal registration process by clicking Register Now above.
- Individuals who choose to apply for the Elite Field will ONLY be considered if they have achieved one of the Elite Standards outlined below in a trail race. All qualifying marks must have been achieved between December 1, 2012 and December 1, 2014.
|Standards (hours)||Gender||50k||50 mile||100K||100 mile|
- July 1: Registrants who have achieved the ELITE A standard will be accepted and posted.
- September 1: If the field has not been filled, additional registrants who have achieved the ELITE A standard along with ELITE B standard registrants will be accepted and posted.
- November 1: If the field has still not been filled, additional registrants who have achieved the ELITE A and ELITE B standard along with ELITE C standard registrants will be accepted.
- If any accepted Elite Field participants drops out prior to the event, we will notify the individual with the fastest qualifying time, not currently in the field, to take their spot. If any athletes who have met the ELITE A standard have missed registration and the event is now full or if you are an elite marathon runner, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for late entry.
- The Elite Field will start at 5:00 AM. Each subsequent wave will go off one minute apart, following the elite wave.
- The total prize purse for the event is $30,000 and is awarded as follows:
- $10,000 each for 1st place Male & Female
- $4,000 each for 2nd place Male & Female
- $1,000 each for 3rd place Male & Female
- The prize purse will be given away based on gun time. All age group awards will be given out based on chip time.
- Athletes accepted into the Elite Field will NOT be permitted to use a pacer.
- Elites failing to follow this rule will be subject to disqualification and excluded from prize money winnings.
As each Endurance Challenge race reaches maximum capacity, runners will have the option to sign up for the event wait list. If a registered participant cancels, race entry will be granted to wait-listed runners in the order their registration was received. The wait-listed runner will be contacted when race entry is granted. Upon acceptance into the event, entrants must confirm their intent to participate and submit their registration payment within 24 hours to secure their spot.
* The Marathon Relay registration fee is PER TEAM. The Team Captain must pay the fee in full. Although we recommend four participants per team, you may register two or three participants per team if you so choose.
|TNF Technical Shirt||SmartWool PhD Socks||TNF Buff||Finisher Medal||Hot Meal||Bib & Timing Tag|
|GORE-TEX® 50 Mile||x||x||x||x||x||x|
Included in your registration is a one-year subscription to the magazine of your choice - a $20.00 value! Select from: Men's Health, Women's Health, Bicycling or Prevention. Details on how to claim your subscription or request a refund can be found in your Virtual Race Bag.
The North Face Endurance Challenge will take place rain or shine. Only a "force majeure" will be cause for cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, no refunds or credits will be applied to future events. Cancellation race gear will NOT be mailed.