Ideal trail running shoe for tackling wet, unforgiving trails, the Ultra 105 GTX XCR® is a stellar trail running shoe designed to hoof through any terrain. Made with waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® membrane and breathable mesh upper, this resilient trail runner delivers a cushioned ride for over pronators. Torque Control™ platform provides optimal pronation guidance to support low arches and achieve maximum stability.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Bomber synthetic-leather upper
- Breathable, open sandwich-mesh upper and tongue
- Molded rubber toecap
- Northotic™ ergonomic footbed
- Torque Control™ (Motion Control) engineered platform
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Heel and forefoot X-2™ cushioning with medial posted heel and midfoot
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsole
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Guarantee :
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.