Ready to shield you from the rain, this hooded shell jacket features multi-layer waterproofing, a waterproof front zipper, and fully sealed seams to keep your layers dry in a downpour. The close-fitting stretch fabric and articulated elbows allow this jacket to bend and move with your upper body as you navigate the trails. The dry-touch interior is highly breathable and eliminates the need for a lining.
- Hooded shell jacket with stretch features multi-layer waterproofing
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Bonded cuff tabs
- Articulated elbows for better range of motion
- Attached, adjustable hood
- 148 g/m² (5.5 oz/yd²) HyVent® 2.5L—86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Avg Weight:
- 400 g (14.11 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.