WOMEN'S GTD SHORT-SLEEVE SHIRT
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: ROCKET RED MOODY BLUE LINARIA PINK ELECTRO CORAL ORANGE RAVE GREEN / RAVE GREEN ION BLUE / RAVE GREEN TNF WHITE VOLTAGE YELLOW ROCKET RED TNF BLACK MERIDIAN BLUE / BLARNEY GREEN TNF WHITE / ROSE RED
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL
Race towards your personal best while keeping your cool in our ultralight short-sleeve running shirt. The updated design for 2013 features FlashDry™ technology for superior moisture management and temperature regulation. Body-mapped ventilation down the back and under the arms cools your core during long distance runs.
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Pieced collar
- Reflective logos
- body: 105 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ / panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester tricot
- Avg Weight:
- 2.85 oz
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.