A favorite fleece among outdoor enthusiasts, this hoodie is made from durable, soft, recycled Polartec® 300 series fleece on the body, with abrasion-resistant panels at the shoulders, torso, elbows, and hood for added durability at these high-stress areas. Made with 56-84% recycled content (pre- and/or post-consumer sources), the material in this product helps divert waste from landfills and saves valuable resources.
- Standard fit
- Zip-in compatible
- Fleece-lined hood
- Front hood adjustment
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
- Please note: Loganberry Red and Bittersweet Brown have fleece on main body and sleeves (as shown in Black). Alternate image of Denim Blue colorway features fleece on back (not as shown in image)
- Contains 84% recycled content by weight (for solid colors)
- Contains 56% recycled content by weight (for hethered colors)
- Average Weight:
- 710 g (25.0 oz)
- abrasion: 2-ply laundered nylon
- body: Recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.