Execute rigorous training sessions with the the lightweight support and protection of this minimally structured training shoe that's reinforced in high-wear zones and finished with grippy Vibram® soles. Pebax® CRADLE™ technology in the low-profile midsole offers exceptional energy return for a springy feel and impact protection for enhanced stability. FlashDry™ fibers in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh make socks optional.
- Upper: FlashDry™ upper wicks away sweat to keep you dry and reduces risk of getting blisters
- Rubber toe cap for added protection
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- Reflective webbing for visibility in low-light conditions
- EVA footbed for lightweight comfort
- Pebax® plate and CRADLE™ provide energy return and proper foot placement
- Injection-molded EVA midsole
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Designed for runners with a neutral stride
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 7.3 oz (207 g) / Pair: 14.6 oz (414 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited-one year warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Reach your fitness goals in style with a breathable, stretch-mesh tank and capri tights crafted with four-way stretch for a supportive, compressive fit.Shop This Outfit