Execute rigorous training sessions with the the lightweight support and protection of this minimally structured training shoe that's reinforced in high-wear zones and finished with grippy Vibram® soles. Pebax® CRADLE™ technology in the low-profile midsole offers exceptional energy return for a springy feel and impact protection for enhanced stability. FlashDry™ fibers in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh make socks optional.
- Upper: FlashDry™ upper wicks away sweat to keep you dry and reduces risk of getting blisters
- Rubber toe cap for added protection
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- Reflective webbing for visibility in low-light conditions
- EVA footbed for lightweight comfort
- Pebax® plate and CRADLE™ provide energy return and proper foot placement
- Injection-molded EVA midsole
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Designed for runners with a neutral stride
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 7.3 oz (207 g) / Pair: 14.6 oz (414 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited-one year warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
On the Pulse
Stay drier when dialing up the intensity of your workouts with a lightweight mesh tank and compressive, midweight tights with wicking performance.Shop This Outfit