Get the extra coverage you need when running for miles under the hot sun with a lightweight tank that has UPF 50 for outstanding sun protection. Knit with FlashDry™ embedded in the fibers that work with your body to wick sweat and keep you dry. Constructed with body-mapped knit mesh panels across the upper back and down the sides for improved ventilation.
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Reflective logo
- body: 115 g/m 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ and permanent super UV protection, Fabric: panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.