Run farther, faster wearing a lightweight T-shirt that's embedded with FlashDry™ fibers that work with your body to wick sweat and speed drying time. Body-mapped knit mesh ventilation across the upper center back, around the shoulder blades and down the sides to cool down the areas where women sweat the most. Now with UPF 50 protection to screen the sun's dangerous rays.
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Reflective logo
- body: 115 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ and super UV protection, Fabric: panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Complete the Outfit
Stormproof Trail Runner
Cover up lightweight, sleek layers on your next long-distance run in wet conditions with a nylon ripstop jacket that features a waterproof zipper and adjustable hood to seal out the rain.Shop This Outfit