Sport this lightweight, baselayer crew-neck top for optimal warmth and moisture management during cool- to cold-weather activities. Crafted of anti-odor polyester knit fabric that features FlashDry™ Eco technology to wick sweat and dramatically improve drying time. Partial mechanical stretch fabrication promotes unrestricted mobility.
- A moisture-wicking baselayer with stretch delivers light warmth
- Next-to-skin fit
- Crew neck
- Flat-locked seams
- TNF™ logo
- solid: 120 g/m² 63% polyester, 37% Repreve® recycled polyester, FlashDry™ Eco and anti-odor, high-mechanical stretch double knit
- novelty stripe: 150 g/m² 100% polyester, FlashDry™ and anti-odor, high-mechanical stretch double knit
- Avg Weight:
- 6.7 oz (190 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Warm your upper half with a fully featured, down insulated freeride jacket and keep your lower half dry and protected with durable, waterproof ski pants.Shop This Outfit