Sport this lightweight, baselayer crew-neck top for optimal warmth and moisture management during cool- to cold-weather activities. Crafted of anti-odor polyester knit fabric that features FlashDry™ Eco technology to wick sweat and dramatically improve drying time. Partial mechanical stretch fabrication promotes unrestricted mobility.
- A moisture-wicking baselayer with stretch delivers light warmth
- Next-to-skin fit
- Crew neck
- Flat-locked seams
- TNF™ logo
- solid: 120 g/m² 63% polyester, 37% Repreve® recycled polyester, FlashDry™ Eco and anti-odor, high-mechanical stretch double knit
- novelty stripe: 150 g/m² 100% polyester, FlashDry™ and anti-odor, high-mechanical stretch double knit
- Avg Weight:
- 6.7 oz (190 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Customized for the Slopes
Stay out longer slaying the slopes with head-to-toe waterproof, insulated protection that's ideal for cold winter conditions. A fully featured 3-in-1 jacket allows you to customize your protection from the first chair of the season until spring corn.Shop This Outfit