Build a foundation of warmth when embarking on winter expeditions with this stretch fleece heavyweight baselayer that's designed to keep you warm and dry in the coldest environments. This breathable zip-neck fleece top has a next-to-skin fit, allowing FlashDry™ fibers to wick moisture away from the skin and dramatically speed drying time. Constructed with stretch for freedom of movement when layered during low- to medium-intensity activities.
- Expedition-weight zip-neck fleece top is breathable and moisture wicking
- Next-to-skin fit
- Half-zip front
- Mock neck
- Flat-locked seams
- TNF™ logo
- 220 g/m² 83% Repreve® recycled polyester, 17% elastane, FlashDry™ with Stretch, anti-odor and solution-dyed flat fleece—Azalea Pink and Tech Blue
- 240 g/m² 83% Repreve® recycled polyester, 17% elastane, FlashDry™ with Stretch, anti-odor, solution dyed and take-back flat feece—TNF Black
- Avg Weight:
- 10.5 oz (299 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.