Fast hikes in cool weather demand lightweight layers that provide coverage without causing you to overheat. This honeycomb-textured fleece jacket features revolutionary FlashDry™ technology in the fibers to speed evaporative drying and keep you comfortable. The Thermo 3D™ mapped construction strategically places knit panels on the neck, down the upper back and under the arms to air out the areas where women sweat the most. The quarter zip design allows for quick ventilation when you sport this lightweight layer while wearing a pack.
- FlashDry™ honeycomb knit hybrid with next-to-skin FlashDry™ knit
- Thermo3D™ design for ultimate comfort
- Flat-locked seams
- body: 75D 196 g/m² (6.91 oz/yd²) 100% polyester jacquard checkered fleece with FlashDry™
- panels: 75D 152 g/m² (5.36 oz/yd²) 100% polyester mélange double-knit with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 270 g (9.52 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.