Prepare for challenging runs in cool conditions with this merino wool blend hybrid shirt designed to regulate your core temperature. The body-mapped construction provides lightweight warmth without sacrificing breathability. Knit panels with wicking FlashDry™ fibers wrap around the sides, down the center back and under the arms for exceptional moisture management in the areas where women sweat the most.
- Neck tape
- Reflective logos
- Flight Series® running collection is athlete tested, competition proven
- body: 200 g/m² 56% merino wool, 37% polyolefin, 7% polyester knit / panel: 105 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.