A breathable panel is strategically placed down the full length of the back to allow you to maintain a brisk pace on fast hikes without worrying that your pack will start sticking to your sweaty back. This lightweight tank’s FlashDry™ technology enhanced T-strap works with your body to improve wicking and surface evaporation for a faster drying time. Constructed with seam-free shoulders and hip panels to reduce abrasion from pack straps. Flat-lock seams throughout the rest of the garment are low profile.
- Lightweight and packable modular layering system with FlashDry on T-strap down back
- Seam-free shoulders and hip panels for backpack compatibility
- Flat-locked seams
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- body: 30D 105 g/m² (3.70 oz/yd²) 67% polyester, 33% T400 polyester double knit
- panels: 75D 155 g/m² (5.47 oz/yd²) 93% polyester 7% elastane with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 140 g (5 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.