When you're in the middle of the wilderness and the grey skies open up and it starts to pour, slip on these seam-sealed technical pants for all-day protection from the rain. The HyVent® 2.5 exterior provides multi-layered waterproofing and is finished with a dry-touch coating on the interior, eliminating the need for a liner. Adjust the Velcro® tabs for a tighter fit at the ankles and keep your socks drier in wet conditions.
- Seam-sealed technical pants deliver all-day protection from the rain
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Elastic waist
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Bottom ankle zips with Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Relaxed fit is wider in the thigh and has a fuller, straight-leg opening
- Contains 94% recycled content by weight
- 40D 85 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L—100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Average Weight:
- 215 g (7.58 oz)
- S 30”, R 32”, L 34”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.