Hike through dense brush along the trail, or crouch down to collect campfire kindling and enjoy the full coverage of our abrasion-resistant nylon pants. Four-way stretch and articulated knees allow these quick-drying pants to move with you as you navigate the trail. The active fit features a slightly slimmer cut through the leg and has a classic leg opening that can be cuffed over your hiking boot. A zippered back pocket holds compact items, like a pocketknife, while making them easily accessible. The relaxed waistband is lined for your comfort.
- Incredibly lightweight four-way stretch fabrication
- Quick drying
- Lined waistband for comfort
- Front closure with belt loops
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets, one with secure zip
- Active fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- 90D 124 g/m² (4.37 oz/yd²) 95% nylon, 5% elastane four-way stretch
- Avg Weight:
- 250 g (9 oz)
- R 32”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.