New technical Summit Series® fleece blends two fabrics to create one sleek, versatile jacket. Recycled Polartec® 100-weight fleece at body provides lightweight-yet-thermal coverage for mild conditions, with Polartec® Power Dry® gridded fleece at sides and underarms for greater mobility during vertical exploration. Polartec® Power Dry® helps wick moisture away from skin, helping to keep you as dry as possible. Made with over 68% recycled content (pre- and/or post-consumer sources), the material in this product helps divert waste from landfills and saves valuable resources.
- Alpine fit
- Polartec® Classic 100 on body and sleeves
- Polartec® Power Dry® on side panels
- Reverse-coil zips
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Contains 68% recycled content by weight
- Avg Weight:
- 340 g (11.99 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: 193 g/m² (5.72 oz/yd²) Recycled Polartec® Classic 100—100% polyester anti-pilling knit fleece
- panels: 198 g/m² (5.84 oz/yd²) Polartec® Power Dry® gridded jersey fleece—68% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.