Break into remote zones deep in the backcountry with this lightweight high-loft pile fleece hoodie that delivers efficient thermal insulation in the coldest conditions. Developed exclusively for The North Face®, the Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft fleece is ideal for stop-and-go mountaineering activity where a high warmth-to-weight ratio is crucial and space is limited. An innovative open-stitch mesh construction between the 1.5” fleece baffles increases compressibility and effectively traps body heat. Smooth, four-way stretch fleece panels down the sides reduces bulk and maximizes your mobility on the mountain.
- Active fit
- Mountaineering and ski mountaineering
- Highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any The North Face® high loft fleece
- Exclusive Polartec® low-density knit fabric minimizes weight and maximizes compressibility
- High loft fibers trap air, retaining body heat
- Harness- and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 200 g/m² (5.90 oz/yd²) Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft—96% polyester, 4% elastane 0.75” baffles
- stretch side panels: 241 g/m² (7.11 oz/yd²) Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro—53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane smooth-face jersey fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 389 g (13.7 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.