Climb higher in the coldest mountain environments with this 700-fill goose down jacket that offers next-level thermal insulation. The densely woven Pertex® Endurance exterior is highly weather resistant, allowing the goose down to maintain its loft throughout seasons of wear. Welded baffled construction throughout the body and hood traps more heat to keep you warmer in frigid temperatures. Quick-drying PrimaLoft One® insulation forms a yoke around the neck, shoulders and down the arms that will continue to provide crucial insulation when wet.
- Expedition fit
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- 700 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- PrimaLoft® One synthetic insulation over the shoulders and arms remains warm when wet or compressed
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Pre-cinched cuffs are sleek and hold the elements at bay
- Generous zippered chest pocket and handwarmer pockets
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- 30D 56 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- Avg Weight:
- 710 g (25.04 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.