Featuring an exterior shell with varied insulation, this three-in-one winter jacket allows you to dial in your warmth on a day-to-day basis. The waterproof HyVent® outer jacket is constructed with 100g Heatseeker™ insulation in the body and 80g in the sleeves and hood to preserve your core warmth without overheating your arms. A new internal media pocket protects your MP3 player and streamlines headphone wires, so you can cruise around the base lodge handsfree while listening to your tunes. The warm 300-weight sweater fleece liner jacket can be zipped into the shell for added insulation, or worn on its own in milder weather.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed shell with insulation and a 300-weight sweater fleece inner
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Triclimate®] Two secure-zip hand pockets
- body: 70D 142 g/m² (4.19 oz/yd²) 71% nylon, 29% polyester denim look HyVent® 2L twill / insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ in body and 60 g in sleeves and hood
- Triclimate®: crescent fabric 300-weight sweater fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 1320 g (46.56 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.