Dive into wet weather knowing that this waterproof, woven two-layer HyVent™ hooded jacket with lightweight (100g) Heatseeker™ insulation will keep your upper body warm and bone dry. A warm, Silken fleece lining provides all-day comfort when the temperature drops. Constructed with fully sealed seams throughout and a stormflap-covered front zipper to prevent moisture from leaking through and soaking your mid-layers.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached adjustable hood
- Raschel fleece lining on collar and in body
- Secure Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- body: 70D 150 g/m² (4.42 oz/yd²) 100% nylon faille weave HyVent® 2L
- insulation: 100 g polyester Heatseeker™
- lining: Silken fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 920 g (32.45 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.