When you wake up and spot wet conditions outside your window, prepare for your morning commute with this lightweight, but effective layer. Springtime rain showers are no match for this nylon mélange hooded jacket featuring waterproof HyVent® 2L technology. The double-flap front closure shuts out the cold to warm your core. An internal media pocket securely stashes your MP3 player or cell phone while keeping your electronics easily accessible. Finished with button-tab embellishment on the pockets and collar.
- Fixed hood with adjustable drawcord
- Double flap at center front with internal media pocket
- Welted zip hand pockets with button flap closure
- Adjustable cuffs with button closure
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 40D 100 g/m² 100% nylon HyVent® 2L mélange plain weave
- lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 420 g (15 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.