Two winter-ready jackets combine to provide stylish protection in cold, wet weather. The exterior jacket is crafted of woven HyVent® for waterproof performance that remains highly breathable. The front zipper is covered by a storm flap that buttons closed to seal out strong gusts of wind. The internal media pocket with cord guide offers handsfree listening. The removable ripstop liner jacket with quilted body is insulated with 550-fill goose down.
- [shell jacket] Adjustable removable hood
- Center front zip closure with snap placket and decorative buttons
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Internal waist drawcord function
- Double-entry compartment hand pockets
- Faux opening at cuff with decorative buttons
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder [liner jacket] Quilted body
- Invisible zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- outer jacket: 150D X 140D 195 g/m² 80% polyester, 20% cotton faille weave HyVent® 2L / lining: 40D 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- liner body: 20D 39 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1383 g (48.8 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- shell 30”, liner 27”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.