WOMEN’S KAILASH HOODED VEST
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: HIGH RISE GREY HEATHER / GARDENIA WHITE HIGH RISE GREY HEATHER / GARDENIA WHITE TNF BLACK / CURRY GOLD NEW TAUPE GREEN / NEW TAUPE GREEN GREYSTONE BLUE / GREYSTONE BLUE TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL
Stay warmer in cold conditions with this sleek, 650-fill down hooded vest that features contemporary, chevron quilt lines, so the only marshmallows at the campsite will be on the s'mores. The heathered body is finished with a lustrous overlay at the shoulders.
- Sleek, insulated hooded vest that features contemporary, chevron quilt lines
- 650 fill goose down insulation with heathered polyester taffeta fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Front exposed reverse-coil zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- shell: 79 g/m² 100% polyester heathered mechanical stretch taffeta / insulation: 650 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 522 g (18.41 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.