A subtle, tonal debossed pattern on the waterproof exterior sets this insulated, four-way stretch alpine ski jacket apart from the pack. The insulation ranges from 100 g in the body, to 60 g in the sleeves and slightly less in the hood for streamlined warmth on the hill. Fully loaded with technical features for superior on-hill performance.
- Alpine ski jacket with varied insulation and a waterproof, four-way stretch exterior
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- PU front zip
- PU zip chest pocket
- Tonal debossed texture
- PU hand zip pockets
- Stretch lining panels
- Luxurious stretch draft protector
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal rapid-release cell phone pocket
- Internal premium goggle pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hem
- PU premium logos
- shell: 156 g/m² HyVent® 2L—86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven twill / insulation: 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs (900 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.