Delivering plush coverage from your head to your knees, the Tripe C jacket's warmth is reminiscent of wrapping yourself in a mummy sleeping bag, but with a flattering, feminine fit. The smaller quilting chambers provide light warmth without bulk.
- Quilted, knee-length jacket is insulated with 550-fill down
- Removable hood
- Variegated quilting at body
- Two-way front zip and hidden snaps at front placket closure
- Internal draft flaps
- Hidden elastic at sleeve hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- shell: 100% bright-yarn nylon taffeta with DWR finish / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 780 g (27.5 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.