This new mid-thigh length jacket has a waterproof exterior that shines with subtle shimmer and features a sleek silhouette that's insulated with 550-fill down for ample warmth in the coldest months of the year. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate on the go, without removing mid-layers. The hood and elastic-waist belt are removable for added versatility.
- Waterproof, mid-thigh length jacket is insulated with 550-fill down
- Removable zip-off hood
- Removable, zip-off fur trim on hood
- Two-way front zip with hidden snap placket
- Variegated quilting at body
- Zip pockets at seam
- Elastic waist belt with logo metal buckle
- Internal media pocket with logo media rivet
- Metallic embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- outer: HyVent® 2L—100% nylon metallic novelty / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1111 g (39.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.