Get the warm insulated protection you need without sacrificing style with this 550-fill down bomber-style hooded jacket that has a contemporary fit. This waist-length jacket has a flattering stretch hem and a sleek taffeta exterior that's finished with a subtle metallic sheen. Interior media compartment holds your MP3 player for handsfree listening as you make your way downtown.
- 550-fill down bomber-style jacket is waist-length with a stretch hem
- Oversize, adjustable hood with logo snap closure
- Exposed front zip with piping detail
- Zip inseam hand pockets
- Stretch smocking at sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- Embroidered logo at left chest and upper right back
- shell: 100% polyester plain weave with sheen / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 771 g (27.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.