WOMEN’S MOMENTUM THERMOBALL™ HYBRID JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: MINT BLUE / GREYSTONE BLUE MINT BLUE / GREYSTONE BLUE GREYSTONE BLUE / DAPPLE GREY PARLOUR PURPLE / PARLOUR PURPLE TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK RAMBUTAN PINK / HIGH RISE GREY TNF BLACK / GARDENIA WHITE
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL
Tailored to fit the body and deliver breathable warmth during active outdoor endeavors, this hybrid jacket has Superstretch FlashDry™ fleece panels placed down the side and a warm core that's insulated with ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft®. As compressible as down, the clusters of round synthetic ThermoBall™ trap and retain heat within small air pockets to provide effective insulation, even when wet.
- Hybrid jacket features stretch panels at sleeves and packable, lightweight ThermoBall insulation at core
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- ThermoBall™ insulation throughout torso and 15D nylon ripstop with soft-backed hardface fleece arms and side panels
- Exposed molded-tooth front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- body: 15D 33 g/m² (1.16 oz/yd²) 100% polyester ripstop / side panels: 93% polyester, 7% elastane Superstretch FlashDry™ fleece
- insulation: 9.5 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.