For premium stormproof protection, the waterproof Gore-Tex® exterior of this best-in-class alpine ski jacket shuts out the elements, allowing you to maintain focus on navigating the terrain ahead. For superior synthetic warmth, this jacket features clusters of ThermoBall™ insulation to retain heat and achieve phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather. Fully loaded with technical features for superior on-hill performance.
- Gore-Tex® alpine ski jacket with ThermoBall™ insulation to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold, wet conditions
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Detachable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Water-resistant PU (polyurethane) zip chest pocket
- Cargo-flap chest pocket
- Dual-entry, hand zip pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal rapid-release cell phone pocket
- Internal premium goggle pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Waist clip integration
- Metal logo embellishment on bicep
- shell: 251 g/m² GORE-TEX® fabric—100% polyester herringbone / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™, 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 7 oz (1100 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.