Updated for 2014 with streamlined PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ baffles contoured to fit and flatter your body, maintain your core warmth while winter camping in cold, wet weather with our latest advancement in lightweight insulation technology. Our new synthetic insulation technology features round ThermoBall™ clusters that trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold, wet weather. Wear this thermal vest as a mid-layer for added warmth on the coldest winter days, or pack it for emergency protection in the backcountry.
- Thermoball™ synthetic insulation has the warmth equivalent of 600-fill down
- New feminine quilt pattern with interior quilt pattern at sleeves, sides and collar
- DWR (Durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture
- Hidden-zip hand pockets
- Internal hem drawcord through hand pockets
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 15D 33 g/m² (1.16 oz/yd²) 100% nylon with DWR
- insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The new synthetic alternative to down, ThermoBall™ achieves the warmth and compressibility of down while also offering the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics. The small, round PrimaLoft® synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters by trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. This revolution in insulation has been independently tested by Kansas State University and is proven to offer the warmth equivalent of 600-fill goose down.